Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Green Festival San Fran 2008

Greetings from SF...Like a true eco warrior, I carpooled up to San Francisco on Friday to visit my twin brother and take part in Green Festival.  

My time with Jordan, my twin brother, has been great!  We went hiking in Berkeley, explored the bar scene and took advantage of this city's great food.  Jordan has been working at Google for the past few months.  Today, I finally visited him-what a crazy place!  We lunched (yum), toured, and even went down the google colored slide.  Yes, google has a slide!

Green Festival was great!  For those of you who are unfamiliar with Green Festival, it is an overwhelmingly large expo put on by Co-op America and Global Exchange.  Green businesses come from all over America to showcase their products and services.  It is a great place to network and learn about what is going on the in the green space.  I made Jordan meet me at Green Fest.  He was a fan of the organic chocolate...obviously.



No comments: